Colorado State University-Pueblo uniforms

roxfan00

• 3 weeks later...

Unless tatc is calling me Barb and commenting on our long tenure on these boards (Nov 04 and 05), I don't quite get the joke...

But as for the pic, I like them in action. Helmet does need more red...maybe a red stroke on the wolf-head to tie it all together.

Uni looks good overall, but the piping stripes are too minimalistic. And I'm torn on the sleeve...stripes. Bonus points for sleeve bolts, since they're the Thunderwolves...but is it too gimmicky or the start of a cool tradition?

AUSPole.pngWAT2nd.png

Go Gators. Go Blue Raiders. Go Commodores. Go USC Trojans.

Preds & Avs.

Braves, Rays, & Dodgers.

Titans, Colts, Broncos, Cardinals.

Grizzlies. 14ers, Jam.

Team Spirit + Laziness = Yay.

Unless tatc is calling me Barb and commenting on our long tenure on these boards (Nov 04 and 05), I don't quite get the joke...

But as for the pic, I like them in action. Helmet does need more red...maybe a red stroke on the wolf-head to tie it all together.

Uni looks good overall, but the piping stripes are too minimalistic. And I'm torn on the sleeve...stripes. Bonus points for sleeve bolts, since they're the Thunderwolves...but is it too gimmicky or the start of a cool tradition?

The jersey would probably look better without the CSU word mark above Pueblo.

"Mr. President, call in the National Guard! Send as many men as you can spare! Because we are killing the Patriots! They need emergency help!" - Shannon Sharpe

Archived