High School Football Redesign- Designs Welcome!

GoDawgs08

So the high school I just graduated from (Marietta Blue Devils) has undergone a recent color change. The schools colors have been navy blue and silver for years now, but they recently changed their official colors to navy blue and "scarlet". All of the other athletic teams have scarlet now in their uniforms, however the football uniform has neglected the color updates to this point. Although we have a rich winning tradition in our sports (ever heard of Eric Zeier? Patrick Ewing Jr?) our uniforms are a little boring and need an update. I'm very closely affilated with the school, and wouldnt be reserved to give them a look...so I wanna see some designs.

The block M is the only neccessity. Navy blue is without a doubt our main color, make it primary, but no other color (white, scarlet, silver) has been consistent with the uniform at all.

Here is the current set. Go from here or start from scratch and redesign the Devils!

Marietta.png

This is the current set.

And here is my concept. I know the piping is very generic for these days, and I've used a similar piping on one of my NFL concepts, but its the total look and color balance Im looking for.

MariettaConcept.png

temp.png

For a high school concept, they work fine. When doing high schools, you kind of have to work within the confines of the ready-made templates that are out there, and these appear to be either the old Nike Miami template, or the UA template (or close enough anyway) so that's fine. Also like the plain block number, as opposed to most of the ridiculous fonts that high schools all across the country seem to use.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

For a high school concept, they work fine. When doing high schools, you kind of have to work within the confines of the ready-made templates that are out there, and these appear to be either the old Nike Miami template, or the UA template (or close enough anyway) so that's fine. Also like the plain block number, as opposed to most of the ridiculous fonts that high schools all across the country seem to use.

I like that secondary logo. Primary could wo w/o the football.

thats not our blue either

temp.png

Yeah, the blue would have to be adjusted on the logos... couldn't make out the details when they were that dark....

franchise.jpg

Sorry, I'll try harder next time. ^_^

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

GoDawgs08....

I like your concept, but I'd like to see it with the secondary logo made by Bailz....I'd use that logo on the helmet and maybe on the pants...Just a thought...

GoDawgs, I took the liberty of fixing the blues.... used your template with the horned logo as the primary (requested by mkersey) I feel it is an improvement over the royal blue I used the first time.....

MARIETTA2.jpg

C&C

franchise.jpg

The block M is the only neccessity. Navy blue is without a doubt our main color, make it primary, but no other color (white, scarlet, silver) has been consistent with the uniform at all.

Sorry man, misunderstood that you had a preference.... OK, last submission....this time with Scarlett & navy.

MARIETTA3.jpg

C&C?

franchise.jpg

I remember Eric Zeier. I was going to be a Wheeler Wildcat before I moved to the West Coast. I was in 6th Grade when Zeier was a senior. I was suprised his teams ever lost. Marietta whopped up on Wheeler 55-10 & 62-20 in '89 & '90 when we were a Top 5 team in state. I heard once Zier could throw 70 yards sitting down!

wooah local? yea yall won the region a few years back...but we won it 2 years in a row with a 19-1 record.

and kinda, woodstock has silver...they used the recent Ole Miss template

No, we won it the year before last.

I've never seen Woodstock with silver though.

Eagles/Heels/Dawgs/Falcons/Hawks

exactly the year before last is a few years haha.

yeah woodstock has blue shells, blue jerseys and silver pants...with red trim.

they have uniforms almost identical to Ole Miss...except there road uniform looks like the ole miss uniform from a few yearsback (ole miss just switched to white and red road jerseys)

temp.png

wooah local? yea yall won the region a few years back...but we won it 2 years in a row with a 19-1 record.

i was talking about 2004 and 2005...then yall won it, and this year North Cobb won it...just to clear things up :)

temp.png

i was talking about 2004 and 2005...then yall won it, and this year North Cobb won it...just to clear things up :)

Okay. I hate North Cobb. Cocky :censored:s.

Eagles/Heels/Dawgs/Falcons/Hawks

Archived