Warsaw White Eagles

DomTheAthlete29

I'm back again with another fantasy team update. This time I hooked up the Warsaw (Poland) White Eagles, of the World Football Alliance. The White Eagles have a great logo package, and very tradtional uniforms. I wanted to offer Billy B with more modern uniforms, sadly he declined this year. But there is hope for the next year!

The helmet, I think, is very good and modern. The crown on the back of the helmet idea, comes from the yellow Oregon helmet worn at the Las Vegas Bowl, against BYU. The uniforms are a cross between the new California Bears and San Deigo Chargers uniforms. Both in which I like alot. Thats about it, just looking for some C&C!

EDIT 8/21

warsaw11-1.png

warsaw21-2.png

teams.gif

Someone be a World Champ, please!

Fantasy Football Keeper League.....PM me if you want to join!!

I'm not feeling the gold at all. I realize that it's on the coat of arms a tiny bit, but look at Poland's soccer (football if you will) uniforms. Red and white. Gold as a tiny bit of accent would be OK, and the uniform designs are solid, but it's a definite no for me on these uniforms with all this gold.

I agree that the yellow doesn't work well. Plus, when I think of design elements for Poland, I think of this checkerboard design here.

shysters_sm.jpg

"One of my concerns is shysters show up and take advantage of people's good will and generosity".

looks good and has potential. Ease up on the gold a lil, makes the uniform design too tacky. Get rid of the crown on the helmet and enlarge the name plate on the back and you have yourself a winner

looks good and has potential. Ease up on the gold a lil, makes the uniform design too tacky. Get rid of the crown on the helmet and enlarge the name plate on the back and you have yourself a winner

Pretty much exactly what I was going to say. I don't think the helmet needs the crown, and I think the facemask would be better in red. For the home jersey and pants, I think everything would be better if all the gold and white was reversed. The road jerseys are nice, but I think the white and gold should be switched in the pants stripes. Most comments were down on all the gold and that's what I saw as well. In my current uniforms, I tried to keep it very minimal, I just wanted a little gold because there is some in the logo.

And to anyone in the WFA that may be looking at this, chrisCLEMENT first contacted me about these uniforms. Everything is the same for this year, I'm just thinking about changing the helmet and/or making one of these jerseys an alternate for next year.

And thanks for what you've done Chris, it's nice to have someone that is willing to help with something like this.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

Archived