Tennesse, Washington, Syracuse

theflakeband

I must say the Cuse ones (without the black versions) are sharp, I like them a lot.

You sir, are on crack. This is just fad nike bullshizit... this shows zero creativity and is all that is wrong with uniform design. this works for some high schools, but thats it...

kCkLFSX.pngWGUTHKC.pngnbweR1j.png

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

I must say the Cuse ones (without the black versions) are sharp, I like them a lot.

You sir, are on crack. This is just fad nike bullshizit... this shows zero creativity and is all that is wrong with uniform design. this works for some high schools, but thats it...

They way Syacuse is playing, they might just be a high school team.

:P

You know, I rarely visit ccslsc anymore. I really should fix that.

and what the fk does that have to do with uniforms? every team has their down years, and its just a little harder for a private school in an area that isnt exactly a recruiting hotbed...

and what the fk does that have to do with uniforms? every team has their down years, and its just a little harder for a private school in an area that isnt exactly a recruiting hotbed...

Doesnt Syracuse have nike???

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

and what the fk does that have to do with uniforms? every team has their down years decade, and its just a little harder for a private school in an area that isnt exactly a recruiting hotbed...

FYP.

Eagles/Heels/Dawgs/Falcons/Hawks

Doesnt Syracuse have nike???

yes, but fortunately Syracuse is a traditional enough school that they wont let them pipe the :censored: out of our uniform. They actually went in the exact opposite direction.

and what the fk does that have to do with uniforms? every team has their down years decade, and its just a little harder for a private school in an area that isnt exactly a recruiting hotbed...

FYP.

theyve been miserable since 04, but are improving again. You might not be able to tell by record but there are some bright young players, and not alot of seniors that even play. recruiting is getting much better, and a new coach should be in next year. I dont know why i feel compelled to defend them, i guess im just a diehard fan :) but yeah anyways 10 years ago (decade) they had some guy named Donovan McNabb running a Big East contender, so its not like theyve been out of it FOREVER....just feels like it sometimes...

I... was... just... kidding...?

You know, I rarely visit ccslsc anymore. I really should fix that.

Archived