Tennesse, Washington, Syracuse

theflakeband

Washington throw back to the 01-02 seasons

WashingtonHuskies.png

Tennesse not much change really

TennesseeVolunteers.png

Way better than the garbage they wear now.

SyracuseOrange.png

I redid every college team and reorganized the conferences to a more favorable way. I made a black jersey for every team just to wear maybe one home game a year.

Steven_Gerrard_sig_by_Gerrardinho.pnglucassig-1.pngAgger.jpg21l0u9i-1.png

Pretty good

I like it overall, but the all-blacks aren't working out for me.

Maybe try a black top with team color pants, or the other way around.

usajohnson.gif

98% of people claim to have "brought sexy back." Well, I'm the 2% that never left.

Hometown Heroes

Dallas Stars- Brenden Morrow // Marty Turco // Loui Erikkson

Dallas Mavericks- Dirk Nowitzki // Jason Kidd // Jason Terry

Dallas Cowboys- Terrell Owens // DeMarcus Ware // Terence Newman // Felix Jones

Texas Rangers- Ian Kinsler // Elvis Andrus // Marlon Byrd

All Black uniforms is simply not a good idea. I understand that you're doing it to set your concepts apart, and make us know they are your concepts, but please do it some other way. You have already proven that It doesn't work with every color scheme. Black and Navy do not generally work together, and it still looks bad if you cheat a little and lighten the Navy(as you did with Syracuse I assume). If you want to make a lot of Black jerseys be my guest, but please use discretion. You will know when it can work and when it can't. The rest of the concepts are not that bad overall, but please lay off making the Black alternate a mandatory design element. An outlandish alternate using team colors would work better IMO. Oh, and you have given 2 out of 4 of your redesigned teams 4 different pairs of pants, and one team has 3. Thats overkill I think, although if you don't do it for most teams you should be okay. Also, on Washington and LSU's Black alternates you made the names purple. There isn't enough contrast there to make it work, White, Yellow, or Tan would work much better for those.

Does that say...Pac 12?

Or is it just small.

usajohnson.gif

98% of people claim to have "brought sexy back." Well, I'm the 2% that never left.

Hometown Heroes

Dallas Stars- Brenden Morrow // Marty Turco // Loui Erikkson

Dallas Mavericks- Dirk Nowitzki // Jason Kidd // Jason Terry

Dallas Cowboys- Terrell Owens // DeMarcus Ware // Terence Newman // Felix Jones

Texas Rangers- Ian Kinsler // Elvis Andrus // Marlon Byrd

They way I see it, all black alternates actually can be pretty cool and often look good. They don't work for teams that use white as a primary color with their identity (as opposed to just a uniform color). Tennessee is orange and white. They should not have a black alternate. Oregon is green and yellow. Their black alternate looks great. Georgia's black alternate also looks great. Texas (orange and white) should never attempt a black alternate. Oklahoma (crimson and white) should never attempt a black alternate.

Syracuse should not have a black alternate, just because navy blue and black don't work well. And while Washington's black alternate is alright, I personally dislike black and purple together and think a gold alternate would be pretty fun.

And in regards to eRay's comment, YOU CAN NEVER HAVE TOO MANY PANTS!

They way I see it, all black alternates actually can be pretty cool and often look good. They don't work for teams that use white as a primary color with their identity (as opposed to just a uniform color). Tennessee is orange and white. They should not have a black alternate. Oregon is green and yellow. Their black alternate looks great. Georgia's black alternate also looks great. Texas (orange and white) should never attempt a black alternate. Oklahoma (crimson and white) should never attempt a black alternate.

Syracuse should not have a black alternate, just because navy blue and black don't work well. And while Washington's black alternate is alright, I personally dislike black and purple together and think a gold alternate would be pretty fun.

Yes you can. Definitely. They cost money, and the fans can't but them, sooo...having 4 pants opposed to 1 quadruples the money loss for pants.

I note you are in Oregon. Do you actually work for Nike as a uniform designer for your poor poor guinea pigs the Oregon Ducks? Because that would explain a lot.

Honestly, black alts say one thing and one thing only. "We are wearing black because we are trying to be fierce and intimidating like the Oakland Raiders. Except we aren't. And chipmunks are more intimidating than Oakland nowadays. Oh well, please still fear us." Investing in a black alt, especially without prior use of it in uniforms, is the uniform equivalent of investing in artificial enhancements for your "package". It's not nearly as effective as you would think.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

All black uniforms suck; especially for Tennessee, IMO.

Florida State's black "Unconquered" uniforms rock, dude.

Well...they are the Oakland Raiders of college football. And I mean that in the "haven't been relevant for years" category. :P

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Washington throw back to the 01-02 seasons

WashingtonHuskies.png

Tennesse not much change really

TennesseeVolunteers.png

Way better than the garbage they wear now.

SyracuseOrange.png

I redid every college team and reorganized the conferences to a more favorable way. I made a black jersey for every team just to wear maybe one home game a year.

I must say the Cuse ones (without the black versions) are sharp, I like them a lot.

Why is all the jerseys Nike brand, not every team has Nike there is Under Armor, Addidas, Reebok, and Russell, come on when need a different variety like the real thing, Nike already makes it bad with giving half the teams that uses them the same template I mean Mizzou,Wake have the same templates as many other teams, I like the fact College Football has more than one brand unlike NFL!!!

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

I think this user has found someone else's template (note that all the lettering at the bottom next to the Nike logo is identical) and is just recoloring them. That's why each team has an alternate, plus black.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Archived