Buffalo Bills Concept

Bailz

Thought I would finally start posting some of the stuff I've had sitting around for a while... Please let me know what you think... The Bills are my team, so I am slightly biased...

BUFFSET.jpg

C&C always welcome.....

Didn't do a whole lot to the uniform sets .... Personally I love the current ones...

**borrowed jersey templates from Creamer's Logo page -- thanks.

franchise.jpg

Other than the bit of mane sticking up on the head and the ass-end of the concept, I don't see enough to say he used js's design. It is a bison. That is what they look like. js's have the same leg and body position as the Bills' and the Sabres' original logo.

Looking more closely Bailz's design, I see the chin, horn and eye from the Bills' logo as well as the overall shape of the head.

Bailz's and js's do look similiar, but as I said, it's a bison, that is what they look like and both look like the Bills's current and Sabres' original.

Bailz, overall not bad. I did have one question though: on the blue jersey you have blue piping to the collar and over the name plate and on the white it looks black?

bloodshot.png

The jersey template isn't the only thing you borrowed...

logos_fullmark_w.jpg

^Done by our very own js° as part of the new blue and gold project.

TurnTwo, Slabyk's work may have provided a bit of inspiration for this logo, but I assure you the actual "making of" was a lot more work than that....

SERIES.jpg

So, for any implanted ideas that John's series may have instilled in my head, I guess "Thanks, John"

BTW, since you are trying to crucify me for a slight resemblence.. I sincerely hope that this early Bills' "Secondary" is Slabyk's... otherwise you might have to find a new "Golden Ox" to worship.....

SLAB.jpg

Screamin, the piping is the same on both, it just didn't show up well at all, I guess....

franchise.jpg

TurnTwo, Slabyk's work may have provided a bit of inspiration for this logo, but I assure you the actual "making of" was a lot more work than that....

SERIES.jpg

So, for any implanted ideas that John's series may have instilled in my head, I guess "Thanks, John"

The logo you "created" is clearly based majorly off of his. The only thing you did to it was, well, make it worse.

These "steps" are just a a load of vague examples.

There's this "magical step 4" that you show, where the finished product is similar to the original, solely due to the fact that it's a buffalo, and it's facing right.

You know, I rarely visit ccslsc anymore. I really should fix that.

Personally I don't see what ya'll are biotchin about. js based his logo off the original Sabres logo, and it looks more like Bailz based his off of that same original Sabres logo. It's simply two logos being based off of the same original logo.

spacer.png

erikas | go birds | dribbble 

Archived