Etowah Eagles

Drew22

I know we use the Philadelphia Eagles logo, but we're not going to revamp our identity. So, I'm not going to change it.

It's sort of modern, but still traditional. I tried to add some piping to the pants, but couldn't get it to look good.

etowahhelmet-1.png

etowahjerseyssmall.png

C&C? I'm not totally sold on this one, but I had no idea what to do.

Eagles/Heels/Dawgs/Falcons/Hawks

I know we use the Philadelphia Eagles logo, but we're not going to revamp our identity. So, I'm not going to change it.

It's sort of modern, but still traditional. I tried to add some piping to the pants, but couldn't get it to look good.

{snip}

C&C? I'm not totally sold on this one, but I had no idea what to do.

That's very good! I don't yet have an eye for critically evaluating designs and whatnot, but I think the white and yellow stripes right next to each other may just blend in from afar.

If you're gonna use the piping and try to match it with traditional striping, try to integrate the traditional striping onto the piping. Like, as the piping goes onto the sides and reaches the back, put the yellow and white stripe ontop of the piping, as if the stripes were riding the piping.

But other than that, I like it so far.

Didn't Etowah play at the Dome over the weekend? I think I saw them blowing out someone before my school's game started. Were you there, Drew?

As for the concept, I like the idea of the piping, but I wouldn't mind seeing what it would look like on the back of the jersey. And I think the yellow is too light. I would go with more of a gold-ish. But I guess if that's the school's colors then that wouldn't happen.

Didn't Etowah play at the Dome over the weekend? I think I saw them blowing out someone before my school's game started. Were you there, Drew?

I was at that game. It was awesome. Ryan Boykins ran over everyone. 26o yards and 4 TD's.

As for the concept, I like the idea of the piping, but I wouldn't mind seeing what it would look like on the back of the jersey. And I think the yellow is too light. I would go with more of a gold-ish. But I guess if that's the school's colors then that wouldn't happen.

I took that gold from the logo we use. The piping would go around under the number on the back and connect with the front on the other side.

Flame-I'll try that. It sounds good.

I was at that game. It was awesome. Ryan Boykins ran over everyone. 26o yards and 4 TD's.

I took that gold from the logo we use. The piping would go around under the number on the back and connect with the front on the other side.

LOL, as your student section was leaving ours was walking in...I probably walked right past you. :P

LOL, as your student section was leaving outs was walking in...I probably walked right past you. :P

Didn't think about that. You probably did.

Archived