Internazionale Milano

chestnutz

So, since my soccer season has started for school, and FIFA is coming out soon, I'm really in the soccer mood right now, so expect some more soccer concepts after this.

This one doesn't need much explaining. Inter Milan is one of the most storied clubs in Italy. Their black and blue striped kits have become a staple in Milan for decades and decades. The primary kits they unveiled this year are trash IMO, and I heavily based these primarys off of a rumored, photoshopped image that can be seen in the Soccer kits 08/09 thread. The back collar says "Negrazurri" which means black-blues in Italian, Inter's nickname.

For the clash I went with a slick gold jersey with an old fashioned collar, and I love hooped socks so I kept those for the whole set.

Change would be used for the occasional use as well as for Champions League, an alternate kit. Just a nice white/blue combo, which they've used in years past.

interkitssvg.png

spacer.png

erikas | go birds | dribbble 

I always enjoy the soccer concepts on here, its my first passion and I like to think that if theres an area of sports concepts I know about, its these.

As a concept, its great as it is. If you're talking 'real world', the shirt sponsor needs to be bigger and in the centre, and i'm not sold on the home shirt COMPLETLEY, but the away is nice and the change kit is pretty slick.

As a set its not mind blowing and wont win any awards but its solid and something I think alot of fans would be happy with.

And I actually like the Inter kits this season!

sigen.jpg

Throw a white outline on the numbers on the primary and clash; blue outline on the change. The front looks does look weird for a club team but I like it better than the current trend of small crest/large sponsor. Overall very nice.

I like the Inter kits except for their primary they unveiled. They could've done much better. And the sponsor doesn't necessarily have to be big and in the middle, several clubs make their sponsor less prominent.

The one thing I noticed about the shrunken sponsor logo is that it makes the shirt look unbalanced. If you still want to minimize the sponsor try making it more similar in size to the number on the other side. Then make sure that both are at the same height on the shirt to give it a balanced look.

AtlantaThrashers.pngManchesterUnited_10Sig.png

These are top notch kits...very clean. Nice work all around here.

(MLF) Chicago Cannons,  (IHA) Phoenix Firebirds - 2021 Xtreme Cup Champions

(WAFL) Phoenix Federals - WAFL World Bowl XII Champions (Defunct)

The back collar says "Negrazurri" which means black-blues in Italian, Inter's nickname.

should say "Nerazzurri"

fivebaseball3.png

Joe Morgan on 'Moneyball' - "Why would I wanna read a book about a computer, that gives computer numbers?"

Mr. T, my bad, it does say Nerazurri, I just had a typo in the post.

beatnik, thanks for the template :D

I said in my post the primary is heavily based off of that photoshopped image, because I thought it was one kickass jersey. No secrets there.

Numbers are something I always have a problem with in any of my concepts. How big to make them especially. Got any tips for that?

spacer.png

erikas | go birds | dribbble 

Mr. T, my bad, it does say Nerazurri, I just had a typo in the post.

beatnik, thanks for the template :D

I said in my post the primary is heavily based off of that photoshopped image, because I thought it was one kickass jersey. No secrets there.

Numbers are something I always have a problem with in any of my concepts. How big to make them especially. Got any tips for that?

My fault, my fault. I was in a rush and so didn't see that part of the text. Sorry!

Archived