ACC ATLANTIC CONCEPTS

bigmike

Okay heres my take on the ACC Atlantic

BostonCollegeEagles.png

BOSTON COLLEGE EAGLES: For Boston College I kept it the same except on the home I added Eagles across the numbers but I didnt make it big like Oklahomas jerseys, more like how Auburn has it written across thier numbers, I also added tan on the number itself instead of the outline, The away is the same just has Boston College written across the numbers. For the alt. I made tan jerseys and just an idea for the helmet adde the eagle on thier but I kept the others the same cuz I get its tradition just like my team has numbers on thier helmets.

ClemsonTigers.png

CLEMSON TIGERS: Since everone got mad about me using the same tubing for my sec jerseys I decide to make my own piping, I added Clemson across the numbers, the O is replaced with the Paw and I a different stripe on the pants ( I imagine yall probally wont like it but just tryed to make it different). Also the helmets are the same except the alt. helmets are white with orange paw and facemask.

FloridaStateSeminoles.png

FLORIDA STATE SEMINOLES: Kept it all the same except changed the font and made the sholder stripes bigger, and made all black alternate. For the helmets I saw someone's sig. on here and it was a white FSU helmet, I thought that looked preety good so thats how I got the white helmet.

MarylandTerrapins.png

MARYLAND TERRAPINS : I changed the Under Armor piping a bit made a stripe on the sleeves kindy like my Vandy concepts and I added the collar which isthe design off of the flag on one of thier logos. I made it the pants stripe too. The only difference on the helmets is the terps is black insted of red and the stripe.

NorthCarolinaStateWolfpack.png

NC STATE WOLFPACK : The home is the same but on the away i put red pants and colored the stripes on thier jerseys red on whit instead of whit on white and the alts. are red with white stripes. I added a black stripe with a red outline on the helmets.

WakeForestDeacons.png

WAKE FOREST DEMON DEACONS : Again added a new piping, new number font and put Wake Forest across the numbers. The helmet is the same except for the triple stipe.

I hope yall like these better than my SEC EAST jerseys!!!

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

When you're putting numbers on jerseys, make sure you use a number like '24' to get a true sense of how the numbers will fit. Don't use single digit numbers and don't use 1s. If something like 24 or 35 fits, any number will fit. Looking at your NC State concept, the 7 takes up just about all the room there is between the two sets of piping. Imagine if an O-lineman wants to wear 77; the numbers would overlap on top of the piping.

When you're putting numbers on jerseys, make sure you use a number like '24' to get a true sense of how the numbers will fit. Don't use single digit numbers and don't use 1s. If something like 24 or 35 fits, any number will fit. Looking at your NC State concept, the 7 takes up just about all the room there is between the two sets of piping. Imagine if an O-lineman wants to wear 77; the numbers would overlap on top of the piping.

Ok I will work on that thnx :), this is just my third set of concepts so Im still learning on how to make the look as good as they can

Ok I will work on that thnx :), this is just my third set of concepts so Im still learning on how to make the look as good as they can

Ok I fixed it

Archived