Ms. Ricci Gets Recognition

the_cynic

Finally, Christina Ricci gets some recognition in the movie business. Charlize Theron actually thanked her as one of the first on her list saying "My incredible leading lady, Christina Ricci, you are truly the unsung hero of this film."

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

Nah, I don't have photos of her but I could post some of Christina, however I don't think many of our members would like that. A lot of people don't find her that attractive. :therock:

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

She has that 'love it or hate it' look... i'm a fan myself.

Well if you're a fan then he's a little treat.

ricci.jpg

Retired Number's To Come

yeah, it feels wrong when you think back and remember her as Wendsaday Addams, compared to the role she had in Monster. She is one of those actors though thas it's interesting to see how their roles progress over the years

I haven't seen Monster and I don't think I will. Quite frankly I think that role is quite degrading even for Theron. Despite her winning "Best Actress" I think the movie is probably too dark. Much like the Monsters Ball movie. With that said I still think Christina Ricci is a hottie. She's not the hottest girl in Hollywood and I understand at times that you have to be a fan of hers to think she's attractive but in my mind she's irresistible.

Try this image on for size.

ricci2.jpg

Retired Number's To Come

Christina is very nice, personally I'd take her Monster co-star, Charlize Theron. For those looking for a pic of Mike Ricci's wife, here it is, along with the two kids during Reech's 1000th game ceremony.

capt.caps10502280515.penguins_sharks_caps105.jpg

I wonder what she was thinking when she saw him for the first time.

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

I'm out to convert you guys to think that Christina Ricci is at least a little hot. Here's a some more photos to judge your thoughts on.

ricci3.jpgricci4.jpgricci5.jpg

ricci6.jpgricci7.jpgricci8.jpg

ricci9.jpg

Retired Number's To Come

Could this be the birth of another Babe of the Week thread :D

As for the goth I dont think anybody looks good in goth its not my style either.

But Christinia Ricci is quite the looker now, and that pic of her in the ht tub is terrific bs.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Well believe me, I have more breath taking photos like that hot tub scene. If you want them I'll go ahead and post them on here.

Retired Number's To Come

Archived