Best Looking Game of the Week

The Danimal

Of the games I saw, I'm going to go with South Carolina vs. Georgia.

Georgia's uniforms are true classics and while USC has a little more stuff going on than what I'd like I can't deny that the white helmets, scarlet jerseys, and black trim look fantasic.

A close second: USC/Ohio State. Just looks like college football. USC's got just a little too much gold going on, that's my one complaint.

Michigan/ND might have been a contender except for Michigan's messed up jerseys.

Of the games I saw, I'm going to go with South Carolina vs. Georgia.

Georgia's uniforms are true classics and while USC has a little more stuff going on than what I'd like I can't deny that the white helmets, scarlet jerseys, and black trim look fantasic.

A close second: USC/Ohio State. Just looks like college football. USC's got just a little too much gold going on, that's my one complaint.

Michigan/ND might have been a contender except for Michigan's messed up jerseys.

I pine for the days when OSU actually wore grey, instead of the lightest shade of silver known to white... :)

"Old folks"

scorepics-ca.jpg

BYU-UCLA

image4447436.jpg

yeah, this photo is all-too-indicative of the terrible game, & I must admit I get way too pisst when a game looks good (uni-wise) & sucks like this

Agreed on all points.

You know, I rarely visit ccslsc anymore. I really should fix that.

BYU-UCLA

image4447436.jpg

yeah, this photo is all-too-indicative of the terrible game, & I must admit I get way too pisst when a game looks good (uni-wise) & sucks like this

I don't know... I think the game looked beautiful in all aspects from where I was sitting in LaVell Edwards Stadium. Forgive the shameless plug, but here are some pics I took at the game:

IMG_8081.jpg

IMG_8084.jpg

Even better than what I saw in Pasadena last year (though uniforms-wise, it's a toss-up in my mind):

IMG_4632.jpg

Visit my store on REDBUBBLE

Archived