Optimus Thread: Apprentice Challenge 8

Cola

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone interested in doing the small write-ups for the presentation? I will put the presentation images together and PM you the links to them, but I don't know if I will have the time to actually put them up later on today.

the shell? what do you mean...i am hockey-stupid. the jersey's main color? it is already blue. if you are talking about the shorts, then i like the gold better but if you really feel it needs to change and GBM agrees, let's change it.

Fairly consistent with the NHL of the time.. 8/12 wore shells the same color as the darks.

There were only 6 teams in the NHL at the time (1965)...and only 2 wore shells the same color as darks (Detroit and Toronto). Again though, it isn't a big deal to me.

U743-1222905756.png

Patch idea. I'm not sold on fonts or whatnot, but time is running out and it's something solid. Thoughts? Ideas?

We already have a Inaugural patch...I posted it earlier this morning. Bruschi already has everything although I do like what you did as well. If you guys want to go with that one instead, feel free.

U743-1222905756.png

Patch idea. I'm not sold on fonts or whatnot, but time is running out and it's something solid. Thoughts? Ideas?

We already have a Inaugural patch...I posted it earlier this morning. Bruschi already has everything although I do like what you did as well. If you guys want to go with that one instead, feel free.

Where? Am I missing something? lol

Archived