Florida Panthers Concept

Eye

Completed teams:

Anaheim Ducks

Atlanta Thrashers

St. Louis Blues

This is sort of going back to the Panthers' old uniforms, but not entirely. I read somewhere that because of the new Edge template that diagonal cuts or designs could not be made (which is why teams such as Florida and Pittsburgh drastically changed their striping for last season.) I do not know how true that statement that I once read is, but I definitely do not consider the yoke to be diagonal if anyone were to question it; it is curved. Either way, the Panthers never should have ditched the yoke, so I brought it back. The rest of the striping is different from their previous striping in that the color of the uniform shows up on the bottom of the sleeves or hem on all uniforms. I also got rid of the Panther breaking the hockey stick because I do not like that logo as much as this one.

EDIT: I do not know why the home uniform is showing up like that. If you click on the picture you will be able to see that it actually is white.

Home uniform:

FLAPanthersHome.png

Away uniform:

FLAPantersAway.png

Home alternate uniform:

FLAPanthersHomeAlt.png

With the abundance of blue in the striping on the away uniform, the lack of it in the numbers makes the numbers look weird and out of place. It's like you took a Panthers uniform and slapped Calgary numbers on them or something.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

With the abundance of blue in the striping on the away uniform, the lack of it in the numbers makes the numbers look weird and out of place. It's like you took a Panthers uniform and slapped Calgary numbers on them or something.

Yeah, but I think that there is just as much red on the uniform (yoke, striping) so that the numbers don't look totally out of place. I see your point though.

as a panthers fan and owning all of the jerseys cept for the newest ones the red and blue jerseys are beautiful but there is something wrong with the white one i just dont think that blue goes with white well even the edge jersey has very little blue on the white on

You may have a point, man. Maybe going blue/yellow/red/yellow/blue for the striping pattern would have been better. Red is definitely more Florida Panthers to me than blue is or ever will be.

Archived