Phoenix Mascot Logo Concepts

Crash

Boltz Phoenix Concepts

Just a link to the concepts on all four colors, since I've already got it set up.

This is a design for the sports teams of a local Junior High School. Their current logo is a vaguely circular vaguely phoenixish design that has no detail, power, or aggression to it. I'll be submitting this for approval and adoption soon.

Let me know what you all think!

Boltz Phoenix Concepts

Just a link to the concepts on all four colors, since I've already got it set up.

This is a design for the sports teams of a local Junior High School. Their current logo is a vaguely circular vaguely phoenixish design that has no detail, power, or aggression to it. I'll be submitting this for approval and adoption soon.

Let me know what you all think!

I think they look great. Nice Job!

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

solid logo they be dumb not to use it
That be UNREAL for a junior high school! Great Job Man!
Wonderful Work Chris!!!
Some of the lines might be a little on the thin side, but it still looks good. I like the look on his face. Very angry.

Thanks for the kind words, all!

eRay - I know some of the interior lines are sort of thin. I had them heavier in the sketches and it looked really nice in black and white. But once I got the color in there, and all the linework cleaned, the heavy interior lines were interfering with the "fieryness", so I scaled them back.

I figure that this will work just fine in print and for embroidery, I'd eliminate the interior black altogether and allow the relief of the embroidery to divide the flames.

Archived