NFL alternate jerseys

BJBerthiaume

Okay I have the plan to make an alternate jersey for all 32 NFL teams. Will I finish? Who knows, but I will get as far as I can.

Anyways, here is the first one, the Minnesota Vikings.

The Vikings do not have an alternat jersey, but they do have a throwback. I decided to keep the current template and made the jersey yellow. Many fans would cry foul if this were to actually happen, and that's why it's a concept.

Enjoy, C&C Welcome.

MinnesotaVikingsalternate.jpg

Twins.pngGoldenGophers.png

Okay I have the plan to make an alternate jersey for all 32 NFL teams. Will I finish? Who knows, but I will get as far as I can.

The Vikings do not have an alternat jersey, but they do have a throwback. I decided to keep the current template and made the jersey yellow. Many fans would cry foul if this were to actually happen, and that's why it's a concept.

Enjoy, C&C Welcome.

The numbers are a little to long, but overall a good start. I would like to also see a black, and for the teams that already have alternates can you make new ideas. (And please don't make them all recolorations, and continue to post them all on this thread, not on a seperate thread each time, just change the name!)!

6fQjS3M.png

Enjoy, C&C Welcome.

The numbers are a little to long, but overall a good start. I would like to also see a black, and for the teams that already have alternates can you make new ideas. (And please don't make them all recolorations, and continue to post them all on this thread, not on a seperate thread each time, just change the name!)!

Yes, I was considering making a black alternate, and I probably will within the next couple of days. Also, I won't just recolor the jerseys, I have a couple new designs in my mind already. Also, I will continue posting on this thread. Thanks for the feedback so far.

Okay here's the Carolina Panthers. I don't really like their current template, so I completely changed it. I know, they haven't had any prior uniforms, so I made up a retro style one. It's pretty simple. I also went back to the old script rather than the current script. It kind of looks like the lions uniforms they wear on Thanksgiving, but I'll see what you guys think.

Enjoy, C&C.

CarolinaPanthersalternate.jpg

Okay here's the Carolina Panthers. I don't really like their current template, so I completely changed it. I know, they haven't had any prior uniforms, so I made up a retro style one. It's pretty simple. I also went back to the old script rather than the current script. It kind of looks like the lions uniforms they wear on Thanksgiving, but I'll see what you guys think.

Enjoy, C&C.

CarolinaPanthersalternate.jpg

Still, I think the #s are too long, the back #s should be moved up, and it needs a name, and I really would like to see a revolutionary piping design sometime, but overall an okay job.

6fQjS3M.png

theres nothing done here...all you did was slap on a wordmark...id really think of something a bit creative before posting again, just my opinion...

kCkLFSX.pngWGUTHKC.pngnbweR1j.png

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

Archived