Sign in to follow this  

xavier baseball concept

i don't believe i have posted these before (but with my memory i could be wrong).....

Xavierbaseballconcept.jpg

everything looks really sharp. those helmets looks great. the only thing i would change is the number on the dark jersey. I dont think it really needs to be there. most teams that have just the letter logo over the heart area usually dont have number on the opposite side.

Solid concept. I would however like to see the back of the jerseys to see the number and colors of the numbers (From the 6, it looks like the Cavs' number font).

The Shoulder patch looks great on the alternate, did you try adding it to all the jerseys?

Also, on the alt., I would place the number either below the logo, but parallel vertically or, from our persepective, to the left of the logo, but parallel horizontally.

Yes, these are awesome. One thing you can do to improve it is add the undershirt so we can see what it looks like alltogether. Great concept.

i actually found it somewhere on the internet along with a bunch of others, so give me a day or so and i'll post these baseball templates.

That's a great concept. Keep up the good work!

all i have is bmp version, but i will post a larger version of those jerseys this week.