Do Team Officials Take Part In This Website?

the_cynic

I'm just curious. Do people who actually create logo for professional teams check this board from time to time? Now I know we have our very own members like Sterling84 who have had their logos purchased by teams but do the actual league officials visit this website?

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

Sterling84 designed the alternate logo for the Manitoba Moose. I believe the Manitoba Moose held a contest and Sterling was the winner.

Thanks on the signature comment. I'm surprised at how many comments I've gotten on it.

Does anyone have access to some high quality old Boston Garden photos?

moose800.jpg

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

The owner of the Atlanta Gremlins is on a LOT, might even be cosidered a reg! :P

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Archived