Montreal Junior - QMJHL

Blitz

Those jerseys aren't doing it for me. Why do you have striping that should be at the elbow area down at the cuffs where they will never be seen? Also, why do they just stop. The stitching on that jersey would allow for them to go all the way around. I'm also going to have to pass on the armpit stripes, just doesn't work.

I, on the other hand, kind of like these. I do agree with Speedy though that the stripes should be moved up from the cuff to around the elbow. And maybe adding more of the gray/silver to it would help as well.

Even though the logo looked rather basic and a little too retro, it still looks good on the sweater. Could use some tightening up, but it's a good start in my opinion.

Detroit Dragons - 2010 ULL Gait Cup Champions

Detroit Cougars - 2010 and 2011 WAFA Wills Cup Champions

It looks good, but should you be inverting the fleur-de-lis?

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

I love your updates. I just don't think silver outlines on the jerseys do anything good. If you think they would look bad if they were any thicker, you should probably just stay away from that color. Otherwise, the jersey is absolutely fantastic. So are both logos.

Yeah, the fleur-de-lis upside-down seems like an insult to the French to me.

I assure you, it was not meant to be insulting... I was trying to use it to as an "M" for Montreal, but the more I think about it...probably a bad call!!!

canada.png

Yeah, the fleur-de-lis upside-down seems like an insult to the French to me.

I assure you, it was not meant to be insulting... I was trying to use it to as an "M" for Montreal, but the more I think about it...probably a bad call!!!

Oh don't worry, I knew it wasn't meant to be insulting, and I'm French. ^_^

8prlQWA.png

Archived