Columbus Blue Jackets Alternate

crashcarson15

I got this idea looking on sportslogos.net, and remembered how much I love my team's script, so I tried it on a jersey like the Dallas Stars would. So without further adieu, I present the Columbus Blue Jackets Alternate Jersey (credit to Randyc, Roger Clemente, and Bill Gates :)):

CBJAlternateJersey-1.png

C&C Please (and I can understand if you hate it...)

6fQjS3M.png

Sorry, this just does not work IMO. I'm not a fan of just the script of jerseys. Teams like the Stars and Jackets and Avalanche, etc. have logos that look to nice to just use the team name. Also in this concept the writing is just to small and is hard to see and read. I say drop the script and stay with the logo.

roqymbou.pngfx32axau.png

Sorry, this just does not work IMO. I'm not a fan of just the script of jerseys. Teams like the Stars and Jackets and Avalanche, etc. have logos that look to nice to just use the team name. Also in this concept the writing is just to small and is hard to see and read. I say drop the script and stay with the logo.

I am gonna agree with you, I just wanted to see what it would look like and if anyone liked it. Obviously, you don't.

6fQjS3M.png

They are both messy recolors of the Sportslogos.net Blue Jackets image. I don't see any effort, and therefore you will never get a favorable response from me for concepts like this. Maybe if you took the time to make original striping patterns to go with your wordmark it would be better.

This is too much like Nashville's white jersey where they put the script not football small but not basketball big, and it just comes off looking strange.

In Nashville's case, it's just handled poorly. In your case, you're just dealing with a long script that uses short, wide letters, and I don't know if there's anything you can do. It just might not work.

This is too much like Nashville's white jersey where they put the script not football small but not basketball big, and it just comes off looking strange.

In Nashville's case, it's just handled poorly. In your case, you're just dealing with a long script that uses short, wide letters, and I don't know if there's anything you can do. It just might not work.

I get excatly what you're saying there. The wordmark just makes it hard to do something like this.

6fQjS3M.png

I really like this idea, and would love to see this, but the only thing that could be wrong with this is that the script seems a bit long, and seems like it could stretch to the sides of the jerseys. The only way to make this not happen is either to arch it more which would make it look a little worse, or shrink the font which would make it hard to see. I like the idea, but it wouldn't work for the script you are using.

Twins.pngGoldenGophers.png

Archived