College Football Concepts

PhilliesPhan1325

Inspired from watching the Cotton Bowl, here's a simple Ole Miss concept. I tried to get the triple stripe on everything. I added the color in the shoulder striping because the current jerseys are just two colors. Updated below.

OleMiss.png

EDIT- I figured I should put these in one topic.

Texas Tech Concept

And now Ball State below.

"The 0-2 pitch... SWING AND A MISS! STRUCK HIM OUT! THE PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES ARE 2008 WORLD CHAMPIONS OF BASEBALL!"

J M yoU wish you had a Duke Dog!

Here's the white and alt. with the outline. I was practicing with paint.net and the outline is done with the line tool.

OleMiss2.png

"The 0-2 pitch... SWING AND A MISS! STRUCK HIM OUT! THE PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES ARE 2008 WORLD CHAMPIONS OF BASEBALL!"

Here's the white and alt. with the outline. I was practicing with paint.net and the outline is done with the line tool.

OleMiss2.png

These fix a lot of the uniformity issues with their current set. Good job on that.

However, the red alt looks very similar to the old Patriots uniforms, though the gray pants and blue helmet would fix that issue.

Here's a Ball State concept. It's inspired by the Oklahoma State uniforms. Just to upgrade them from the old Miami template.

Ballst.png

Archived