Lacrosse Uniform and Helmet Template

siegel0572

As I get into doing my own uniform concepts (I know I still need a lot of work), and after seeing all of the different styles of templates that people have done, I have noticed that most sports are represented here. The one sport I have noticed that is lacking has been lacrosse, so I figured I would try taking a shot at one. The helmet is the Venom brand made by Warrior Lacrosse. This seems to be the style of choice for the National Lacrosse League. The uniform was just a tracing of a uniform style I saw on the site of a company that does team uniforms. I could not find any really good head on pictures of brand jerseys, they were always tilted. I hope this helps add to the possible concepts we might see on this site.

LacrosseHelmetTemplate.png

WarriorLacrosseUniforms.png

roqymbou.pngfx32axau.png

As I get into doing my own uniform concepts (I know I still need a lot of work), and after seeing all of the different styles of templates that people have done, I have noticed that most sports are represented here. The one sport I have noticed that is lacking has been lacrosse, so I figured I would try taking a shot at one. The helmet is the Venom brand made by Warrior Lacrosse. This seems to be the style of choice for the National Lacrosse League.

Do you mean Major League Lacrosse (the outdoor league)? I've been following the NLL (the indoor "box" league) for a couple of years now and they're still using what amount to college-style hockey helmets. Even the goalies wear hockey-style goalie masks.

Actually I made a lacrosse uniform template for the United Lacrosse League (a CCSLC-affiliated fantasy league), but all it is is basically a cobbling-together of a hockey jersey and basketball shorts from Roger Clemente's templates for those sports (and yes, I do credit RC on my template).

CCSLC signature.png

Nice, I've never been a fan of the Venom helmet ever since it came out. I guess I'm traditional and stick with Cascades and their CPX's.

template.png

But I like it. Also, Laxworld's old website used to have a custom uniform applet, which is where I made my template from. I'll try to find the link, but they had examples of all the different jerseys that are out, now that Nike and Under Armour are in the biz.

Archived