Sign in to follow this  
randyc

IIHF Template

I know not everybody looks in the Paint Templates thread so I thought I would make a new topic to get some feedback on it. Anyways, here it is, and like I said some feedback on it would be great. Also if anyone has any good pictures of the new IIHF jerseys, it would be great if you could send some my way.

IIHFtemplate2009.png

There is stripe of mesh that should run horizontally along the back, I've got photos somewhere and will post them when I find them.

There is stripe of mesh that should run horizontally along the back, I've got photos somewhere and will post them when I find them.

Is there? It must only be on the actual jerseys then because it isn't on the Canada home jersey I got the other day.

Is there? It must only be on the actual jerseys then because it isn't on the Canada home jersey I got the other day.

Yeah mine doesn't either. The template works btw, I made Finland's jersey, I'll post ont he paint thread later.

How about this template without the mesh as well as the one with it ('cause you know I'm lazy like that :P )