Bigmike's NCAA Concept Series (Now Showing Basketball as well!)

bigmike

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alright so I waited a while but here is my update for Cincinnati, I just used the Action Templates to show the update.

Changes (From Original Concept)

- Took the Claw marks off of the Jersey

- Made the 3 Sets with White Pants main 3 sets

- Turned the Claw Marks around on the pants

- Took away Addidas Piping

Main Sets (White Pants)

BearcatsActionSet2.png

Alternate Sets (Black Pants)

BearcatsActionSet1.png

Alright so leave your thoughts on the concept, I really have no idea what team will be next so just stick around I guess :D

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

• 2 weeks later...

Aright here is my next concept, except this time I am hitting the hoops. I wanted to try out my new action template and the one LewJ posted. So this is for of course my favorite College team Alabama, athough in Basketball I am a big Duke fan too, because some of my family leaves just a couple miles away from the campus. Anyways back to the Concept, I really like Alabama's Uniforms right now actually but I wondered if I tried to incorperate Houdstooth on the Basketball uniforms what they would look like. I think it looks preety good, but of course y'all might not think it looks great since that's mainly a football idea to onr Bear Bryant.

For the Logo I just made a Basketball and placed it inside the Circle "A" logo they have now.

AlabamaPrimaryLogo.png

I used the SOD template and put on a Houndstooth Collar Trim, and Wasteband. I colored in the Side Panels which may have been a mistake but I thought the Home's looked realy dull with not as much Crimson in it. The White is Home and Crimson is Away of course.

AlabamaUniformPresentation.png

Action Template!

AlabamaUniformActionPresentation.png

Alright so please give me some C&C on this because it is only the 2nd Basketball Concept I have ever done.

Aright here is my next concept, except this time I am hitting the hoops. I wanted to try out my new action template and the one LewJ posted. So this is for of course my favorite College team Alabama, athough in Basketball I am a big Duke fan too, because some of my family leaves just a couple miles away from the campus. Anyways back to the Concept, I really like Alabama's Uniforms right now actually but I wondered if I tried to incorperate Houdstooth on the Basketball uniforms what they would look like. I think it looks preety good, but of course y'all might not think it looks great since that's mainly a football idea to onr Bear Bryant.

For the Logo I just made a Basketball and placed it inside the Circle "A" logo they have now.

AlabamaPrimaryLogo.png

I used the SOD template and put on a Houndstooth Collar Trim, and Wasteband. I colored in the Side Panels which may have been a mistake but I thought the Home's looked realy dull with not as much Crimson in it. The White is Home and Crimson is Away of course.

AlabamaUniformPresentation.png

Action Template!

AlabamaUniformActionPresentation.png

Alright so please give me some C&C on this because it is only the 2nd Basketball Concept I have ever done.

I like the uni's and the action template. But something about the logo bugs me. The orange of the basketball is very distracting. Maybe try making the basketball the same colors as the rest of the logo.

jNTsTyQ.png

I like the uni's and the action template. But something about the logo bugs me. The orange of the basketball is very distracting. Maybe try making the basketball the same colors as the rest of the logo.

Yeah I actually tried one with a Silver Basketball as well, I just liked the first one because a real basketball is orange but I can see why it seems distracting :D

AlabamaPrimaryLogo-1.png

Tell me which one y'all like better

instead of houndstooth on the collar and waistband, how about houndstooth down the back and side like maryland's old sod uniforms?

610x.jpg

ahaha that is a great idea! I will try an update tommarow

Archived