Vancouver Canucks Third Jersey Concept

napalmandsillyputty

Although I would have liked to see a green jersey from the Canucks this just looks boring.

That logo doesn't work well on the front of the jersey and would be better off on the shoulder.

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

I like the green sweater but this is a pretty boring look. I'm not a fan of the logo, and there two problems with the numbers IMO. First they need to be white so they can be seen beter from distance and the numbers on the sleeves are to small, the way they are now they are very hard to see. I think if you make a couple of tweeks to this you are in good shape.

roqymbou.pngfx32axau.png

I like where this is going but there are some changes that need to be made. Like those said before, the numbers need to have the colors reversed with the blue and white. Also, I feel that a non-script logo would be more fitting. Finally the sleeve numbers you have would show Luongo as number 11 but number 1 on his back.

McCutchen6_zps336cbf93.png

Is it just me or has everyone on this whole board done a Canucks third concept?

I was about to say the same thing, search Canucks alternate concept on this forum and you'd probably get plenty of results, and they all look pretty much like this. Napalm I know you are pretty new but this has been done a million times before and it would be nice to see something that gets away from the classic template they use now.

*Update*

Changed logo and letter and number color

CANUCKSALT2.png

Use the old school Johnny Canuck as the crest, and use the VC for the shoulders. Then seperate the striping like they did on their real 3rds, and you have a winner that could possibly be their real jerseys.

Archived