Warner premier sb jersey

p/k

I am wanting to get a jersey before super sunday, but I cannot find a premier with warners name on it. Do they only make premier jerseys for certain players? A replica is not worth it at all to me. Anyone know where I can pick one up?

As of right now, I have only found replica jerseys with the SB logo/patch on it. I have seen Warner premier jerseys at Just Sports store throughout the valley.

(MLF) Chicago Cannons,  (IHA) Phoenix Firebirds - 2021 Xtreme Cup Champions

(WAFL) Phoenix Federals - WAFL World Bowl XII Champions (Defunct)

As of right now, I have only found replica jerseys with the SB logo/patch on it. I have seen Warner premier jerseys at Just Sports store throughout the valley.

If you are to buy an Authentic(not replica) in the valley, there are two places to go. Just Sports as they are the official supplier of the Arizona Cardinals(Westgate store preferred) or Glass Cage Sports which is around the malls in the metro area.

Not an option, Im on the other side of the country lol. I have only found one premier with the SB patch on line, but it was a James.

Wouldn't it be an option if you asked the two posters above, who live in AZ, to get you one and you arrange a payment agreement, say through Paypal, then use FedEx or UPS to deliver it to you? Then again, it must not be that important to you, lol.

Not an option, Im on the other side of the country lol. I have only found one premier with the SB patch on line, but it was a James.

Wouldn't it be an option if you asked the two posters above, who live in AZ, to get you one and you arrange a payment agreement, say through Paypal, then use FedEx or UPS to deliver it to you? Then again, it must not be that important to you, lol.

Well that would just make too much sense. (Shut up! That's why! lol.)

Pretty please?

Archived