Man City Logo Concept

theflakeband

Firstly, sort out the different elements you're putting together for the logo, the pixelation is horrible. Then do a bit more research on the team. The three stars are a source of constant hilarity for opposition fans, as they stand for absolutely nothing. These would be the first to go in any redesign. Also the white needs more definition against the sky blue. There's a lot that can be done to improve upon the Man City logo, but in my opinion you're a long way off.

Firstly, sort out the different elements you're putting together for the logo, the pixelation is horrible. Then do a bit more research on the team. The three stars are a source of constant hilarity for opposition fans, as they stand for absolutely nothing. These would be the first to go in any redesign. Also the white needs more definition against the sky blue. There's a lot that can be done to improve upon the Man City logo, but in my opinion you're a long way off.

I'll second all of this.

And just a note about your Fulham Crest, I've heard a number of people complain that the FFC shield looks like some sort of Nazi/Fascist symbol at first glance. I'd advise going in a different direction. Maybe something incorporating Craven Cottage, and/or the Thames. You've chosen to update two crests that would be better served by being completely redone.

Untitled-1-1.gif

Sig by TalktoChuck

Archived