UB Bulls men's team wearing "3407" armbands

Top Shelf

I'm slow, what is this for?

There was a plane crash in Clarence, NY, just outside of Buffalo...Continental Flight 3407...It killed 50 people, completely destroyed one home, and burnt down parts of another. Those who died included a few notable people from the WNY area, and the whole thing is just a terrible tragedy.

There was a plane crash in Clarence, NY, just outside of Buffalo...Continental Flight 3407...It killed 50 people, completely destroyed one home, and burnt down parts of another. Those who died included a few notable people from the WNY area, and the whole thing is just a terrible tragedy.

Oh I knew about that, I just didn't know it was "flight 3407", thanks for being mature about it

Oh I knew about that, I just didn't know it was "flight 3407", thanks for being mature about it

Exactly like everyone here is from the Buffalo area.....

Archived