Icethetics shuts its doors till summer

johnnygriswold

I don't get what the icethetics title is supposed to mean?

Aesthetics

noun (used with a singular verb)

1. the branch of philosophy dealing with such notions as the beautiful, the ugly, the sublime, the comic, etc., as applicable to the fine arts, with a view to establishing the meaning and validity of critical judgments concerning works of art, and the principles underlying or justifying such judgments.

So basically judgements of art, in this case it's the judgement of hockey art. Hockey is on ice so they combine the words "ice" and "aestethics" and gets icethetics

I gotcha. I never caught that before. I always saw it as ice-the-tics, which never made any sense to me.

Yea... I am with you on that one. I also saw it as ice-ethics which made no sense, but for some reason thought it was spelled different on purpose.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

I gotcha. I never caught that before. I always saw it as ice-the-tics, which never made any sense to me.

Is that anything like 'Speed-the-Plow?'

"The trouble with quotes on the Internet is that it's hard to verify their authenticity."

--Abraham Lincoln

ICE THE TICS!

ICE THE TICS!

ICE THE TICS!

ICE THE TICS!

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Archived