NHL Concepts

habsman56

This started out as just testing a new template I found in LEWJ's Paint thread, but I think with some updates,

It could become a strong concept.

I'm not too sure about the numbers, and lettering, so if you have any advice please help.

MontrealCanadiensConcept.png

C+C Please

EDIT: Pittsburgh and Vancouver below

Ibleed-1.png

You're right. The numbers need a change. They should be red because the back is overly dominated with white. Also, I suggest you add some more red to the lower sleeves. The Habs would never wear anything like that, but as a concept, it's a nice start.

I have tried updating the sleeves, and the numbers.

MontrealCanadiensConcept-1.png

Second Option for numbers:

MontrealCanadiensConceptdiffnumbers.png

Red looked awkward for the numbers but I may still give it a shot

EDIT: I gave red a shot for the numbers

MontrealCanadiensConceptDiffNumb-5.png

C+C please

Sorry to pick on your sig (and not comment on your concept) but we usually refer to the Habs as the BLEU-BLANC-ROUGE, not rouge first...

:cry:

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

I have tried updating the sleeves, and the numbers.

MontrealCanadiensConcept-1.png

Second Option for numbers:

MontrealCanadiensConceptdiffnumbers.png

Red looked awkward for the numbers but I may still give it a shot

EDIT: I gave red a shot for the numbers

MontrealCanadiensConceptDiffNumb-5.png

C+C please

Sorry to pick on your sig (and not comment on your concept) but we usually refer to the Habs as the BLEU-BLANC-ROUGE, not rouge first...

:cry:

Ya I realized i screwed that up afterwards and I'm going to be changing my sig anyways so whatever I might try and change it later

Ibleed-1.png

I've fixed the numbers (I think), and I used the red and blue I found on the SSUR site.

MontrealConcept-NewestUpdate2.png

Thanks for your help habsfan1 and AsM2931

C+C please for the update

Your welcome. ^_^

Getting better. Now even though the logo has always been red, I think here it should be a different color. Look at the Habs current home jersey and notice how the logo is not the same color as the cheststripe. Over here should be no exeption. The center is in need of a bit more contrast. And to contradict what I previously said, the numbers should now be white. Basically, the numbers or anything else should not be the same color as the stripes.

Ya I'm going to try the numbers and logo again then, any ideas colour wise but see the numbers, they have the main inside, and two outlines, which makes the colour choices limited without colours getting blended into the jersey colour or stripe colour.

Ibleed-1.png

Ya I'm going to try the numbers and logo again then, any ideas colour wise but see the numbers, they have the main inside, and two outlines, which makes the colour choices limited without colours getting blended into the jersey colour or stripe colour.

The numbers should definitely be white/blue/red. It doesn't matter if the red borders are slightly entered into the stripe. The logo, either try blue or make the logo's blue trim wider.

Archived