SUDBURY WOLVES ( OHL )

Sigma Kappa

I've read that this is a really old thread, but I'll throw my two cents in anyways. The tertiary logo looks great, simply because it lacks SUDBURY going across it. The little bit of white fur that appears below the text just bugs the crap out of me. If you move that text to the top of the circle, close enough to the logo that it's not the "VANCOUVER" script, but far enough away that it doesn't look like a roundel logo, that would be perfect. And really, this is way better than what they actually wear.

I'll respect any opinion that you can defend.

I'm actually glad that this was brought back from the depths...the Wolves need a new look. Send this on to the owners?

info@sudburywolves.com

I am one of the few who would like a full retro (80's) look, even as just a third set. I'm talking Yellow Green/Yellow/White...

They tried a vintage look last year with the white and green for special games and it was pretty cool. The feedback was so good that they actually started selling the jersey in stores and they hadn't planned on it.

I disagree that the wolves need an entire new look, the wolf head is classic.

I would like to see a concept in the cities colors (although the knights already use these)

splash-candy.jpg

Archived