Colleges

dgthree

How come the 8 or so colleges that are now DI have not been added to the site yet? Also, there are about 10-15 colleges that had logos updated that were put on here and they have not been updated. I know there is a lot to do and a lot of updates, but these colleges get posted every few months... by myself included and they continue to go unadded... Thanks B)

I just ask because it has been about 8-9 months with seeing posts about College updates and they go unnoticed or ignored. Since this is the only site that really has a full database of sportslogos, you would think besides having numerous for each team, school, league, etc... it would be important to actually have all the teams.

I do not understand the reactionary attitude from everyone. I asked a question, because I see updated everyday and those are overlooked. I understand people are busy and have other things to do. All I wonder is why these are overlooked. Is it more work? Is it something I may not know... Etc.. I asked a question to because I was wondering, not to have relax comments it will get done.

I do not understand the reactionary attitude from everyone. I asked a question, because I see updated everyday and those are overlooked. I understand people are busy and have other things to do. All I wonder is why these are overlooked. Is it more work? Is it something I may not know... Etc.. I asked a question to because I was wondering, not to have relax comments it will get done.

Why are you asking people not named Chris Creamer that question? Sorry, we're not mindreaders.

hookembuckyvi4.jpg

It's not just some colleges - people who follow minor league hockey teams post threads asking why certain logos haven't been updated. People who follow Arena Football ask why certain logos haven't been updated. People who follow soccer ask why certain logos haven't been updated.

There's a lot of material out there which deserves eventual inclusion. Existing entities - colleges, minor league teams, major league teams - change their logos constantly, and new organizations spring up with regularity. It would require a full-time staff to get current, much less stay current.

Your initial question came off as borderline ungrateful. Complaining about the quality of responses made it worse. I understand the frustration of waiting for your particular area of interest to be included, but you must understand in return that threads like these can provoke a similar frustration.

Archived