NJ Nets

GregP1719

This is a concept i started. I want to make the nets modern looking but use the OLD THROWBACK UNIFORMS as a template for the uniforms. Its not finished and im not sure about the main or alternate or even script logos. I have a logo of the map of NJ and a random script. I havent decided the way I wanna go with that yet. Ill keep updating. Please C & C without killing me. I use MS Paint only. Take that into consideration.

nj-2.png

MY.png

Don't tell people to take it easy on you because you use paint. This usually leads to more bashing and besides, some of the best concepts on here have been done on paint or Paint.NET.

Anyways, the concept is very plain and generic. The wordmarks don't work and neither does the number font. Also, the away jersey is navy-based and there's no navy on the home. Sorry, I'm just not feelin' this one.

g4104.png

I remember when I was new here, and I occasionally used MS Paint as an excuse for the quality of my concepts. That is not the case, because if you work more with the program, you are able to make some good work. Another thing that is a major no-no; never post an "unfinished concept" (see patsox) as it makes for a lot of bashing. As for the concept, the font is clearly just a generic MS Paint font and it does not work for this. Like it was stated before, the home contains minimal navy and the road contains minimal red. Try to balance it out more. Another thing, the NOB should be the same color as the number. Sorry for the semi-rant, but I just wanted to tell you to not get down on yourself because of the program you use. Keep trying.

14622089383_66ed2643e0_o.jpg14415375480_b33010b5ce_o.jpg14602016315_3e9fe74148_o.jpg

I'd like to see the Nets use something like this when they move to Brooklyn.

(Though technically you have the stripe opn the wrong side on the back view. From a back view the stripe would be on the opposite side to the front view)

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

Archived