Chicago White Sox

aragin66

I like where I think you're going, but the mix of eras isn't really doing it for me.

The consistency (or lack-thereof) between the two unis is really throwing it all off.

If I were you I'd either go with the "Chicago-style" script or the "Sox-style" script, both of them in the same set aren't really working for me.

For the sleeve patch I'd go with the sock logo and for the cap, I think you should just stick with the Sox monogram.

Basically, I'd chose between where you wanna go with the scripts, and once you unify the scripts among the two uniforms, I think this will be greatly improved.

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

Man. This is a tough one. I know it needs work, but I don't really know what advice to give you. For starters, and let me say I think this is a refreshing Sox concept, the away pinstripes don't work. Bring back the old blue/grey away unis before you go for this. And the SOX logo wouldn't fit on the jersey like that. But keep trying, I like how you're thinking. Look at some of the other Sox logos and jerseys for more inspiration.

I agree with what has been said about the two eras not matching each other.

And are you aware the hats are two different colours?

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

More agreement on previous points from me. I think you've got some good initial ideas here, but the concept as one unified idea isn't coming together. If it were me, I'd keep the "C" cap for both home and away (that looks really nice and works better than I would have thought); leave the home jerseys essentially like the Sox currently wear; and lose the pin stripes on the road jersey (I love that road script). I'd lose all references to the box-shaped, 80's-era SOX stuff.

HURRICANES | PANTHERS | WHITE SOX | WOLFPACK

These are quite nice - I like the pin stripe version!

The white unis remind me of the late 70s/early 80s unis.

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Archived