LA Clippers Concept *UPDATE*

RichNCreamy

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
*UPDATE*

ClipperShip.png

I love this logo. I have always felt the Clippers had the most potential for a rebrand and this would give them a whole new look yet keeping with a traditional, clean look. I think the red, white and blue looks great. I agree with others about giving the C a cursive tail.

One other thing I noticed is it looks like you have an opportunity to create a hidden LA in the bottom two sails (front and back sails). Not sure how you would pull the A off, but just an idea. Great job on this.

*UPDATE*

ClipperShip.png

I love this logo. I have always felt the Clippers had the most potential for a rebrand and this would give them a whole new look yet keeping with a traditional, clean look. I think the red, white and blue looks great. I agree with others about giving the C a cursive tail.

One other thing I noticed is it looks like you have an opportunity to create a hidden LA in the bottom two sails (front and back sails). Not sure how you would pull the A off, but just an idea. Great job on this.

Uh i believe you joined over a year ago, and this is your first post? I've been here all of about a month, and i have around 60 posts. Any explanation?

glossysig5.png

*UPDATE*

ClipperShip.png

Uh i believe you joined over a year ago, and this is your first post? I've been here all of about a month, and i have around 60 posts. Any explanation?

Many people simply come to look at other peoples' work, and don't feel confident enough that they would be giving solid advice to actually post constructive criticism or to post their own work (if they have any). There's nothing wrong with that.

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

*UPDATE*

ClipperShip.png

Many people simply come to look at other peoples' work, and don't feel confident enough that they would be giving solid advice to actually post constructive criticism or to post their own work (if they have any). There's nothing wrong with that.

Indeed. I didn't make my first post (or maybe my second, I forget) until months, if not years after I first registered for an account. Nothing strange about that.

Anyway, great concept. Lord knows the Clippers could use a rebrand.

*UPDATE*

ClipperShip.png

Two years ago actually, but not sure what it matters. When I first came to this forum you were required to register to even read so I already had an id. I don't check the site often and this concept was excellent and I wanted to respond. Are you ok with that explanation? Thanks for the warm welcome. B)

Archived