Super Bowl Logos - Color-Adjusted

TruColor

Are you going to be doing any of the alternate logos, like the XLI pylon by itself?

The ones you have done so far look amazing. Very crisp and sharp. Not accounting for the logo designs themselves, of course, some of which don't look all that inspired.

CCSLC signature.png

Are you going to be doing any of the alternate logos, like the XLI pylon by itself?

The ones you have done so far look amazing. Very crisp and sharp. Not accounting for the logo designs themselves, of course, some of which don't look all that inspired.

I certainly could do some of those. I have full graphics packages for Super Bowl 44 back to around Super Bowl 30 or so.

Another thing is with the text - Chris asked me which versions are considered primary - with the text, or without. I'm not really sure...but I do have both versions of all of these. I could - sometime in the future - provide the "with text" versions, as well as some of the secondary logos, and even a large number of "Halftime" logos.

Right now, I'm trying to complete the MLS graphics, and I have already started work on the World Series logos.

Lovin' the work as always. It appears, as Vader once said, our conversion to the dark side is now complete (well, almost complete)....the dark side being the color-corrected world of logos. They look so much better - crisper, cleaner, much closer to what we are used to seeing in the actual game than what we see on so many ripoff sites (i.e., not SSUR, not CCSLC, etc.)

Personally, I like the ginormous, but it really doesn't matter because I get the "click here to view full size" banner on almost every one of them anyway. I usually click, just so I can see the logo in all it's full-screen glory, as it were. One good thing the smaller logos provide though, is the ability to download not only the normal-sized version, but also a smaller one, which I do like....

The NFL would not be so disfortunate were they to hire you to actually correct all of their graphix on-line, and they would be the only major sports league to hire you and your semi-Einsteinian brain, simply to tell them their colors are off. Envision a future, if you will, of all color-corrected logos on the web, inspired by a single man and his desire to simply display a graphic correctly. It will never happen, of course, but that doesn't mean we can stop trying, right?

In the words of whomever said it, "You go, CW, you go...."

Again, much thanks for allowing me to spruce up the personal graphics collection on my hard drive. I had to create an entire new sub-section in the My Pictures folder just to hold your stuff. It's so worth it to be able to look at these and smile.

It brings just a little more joy to this sports-logo nerd to know I have the true representations of these things in my back pocket.....why, I can't say. Just call it a hobby. Well done. A++. 10,000 points. :notworthy:

spacer.png  5-time Defending NL East Champions spacer.png 

Personally, I like the ginormous, but it really doesn't matter because I get the "click here to view full size" banner on almost every one of them anyway. I usually click, just so I can see the logo in all it's full-screen glory, as it were. One good thing the smaller logos provide though, is the ability to download not only the normal-sized version, but also a smaller one, which I do like....

The NFL would not be so disfortunate were they to hire you to actually correct all of their graphix on-line, and they would be the only major sports league to hire you and your semi-Einsteinian brain, simply to tell them their colors are off. Envision a future, if you will, of all color-corrected logos on the web, inspired by a single man and his desire to simply display a graphic correctly. It will never happen, of course, but that doesn't mean we can stop trying, right?

First of all - thanks for the compliments. Secondly, I AM trying to leverage this obsession of mine into something useful - I'll keep everyone updated as to what happens with that.

Oh - and if you want the smaller, thumbnal versions, you can copy the URL of the larger ones, paste it into your browser address bar, and then change the filename to be proceeded with 'th_' - that'll will display the thumbnail.

Archived