Mark Cuban would consider jersey ads

eRay

I wouldn't mind it. I watch soccer and they do it just fine. the AHL does it too. I think it could be kinda cool if done right too.

What i'm worried about though is how much these will cause problems with certain players. Like if the team sets up a jersey sponsorship deal with one company when a player has an endorsement deal with a rival company.

2IA3b.png

I wouldn't mind it. I watch soccer and they do it just fine. the AHL does it too. I think it could be kinda cool if done right too.

What i'm worried about though is how much these will cause problems with certain players. Like if the team sets up a jersey sponsorship deal with one company when a player has an endorsement deal with a rival company.

Happens all the time in the NFL. Guys have contracts with Nike, wear Nike shoes, but wear Reebok ads on their jerseys and pants.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I hope it never happens.

Look at the WNBA LA team, looks HORRIBLE.

Let the stadium/arena be plastered with ad's, leave the uniforms alone.

Ditto, 100%. But unfortunately, that makes too much sense. And money knows no sense.

Archived