Sox Tickets

epper

A buddy and I are planning to make the trek down to Boston August 29th to see the Jays in action. Never been to Fenway before, so I need a little help as far as tickets go.

Now, I know they're constantly sold out, and I'm gonna overpay no matter where we get them from. But do any of you Bostonians (Bostonites?) or other roadtrippers know of the cheapest place to get Sox tickets?

Also any recommendations for cool pubs to hit or sights to see?

stubhub.com, higstickets.com, aceticket.com

Those three are your best bets. A little pricey, but so is every trip to Fenway.

As for pubs, definitely hit the Cask 'N Flagon on the corner of Lansdowne Street, right behind the Monster...certainly the best bar in Boston, for my money.

You can gamble and get to Gate E early. They sell tickets right around there and most you can get for face value. Can't promise that you'll get tickets together, but you should be able to score some good deals.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

So far, the cheapest I've found (actual seats, not Standing Room Only) are around $55 US, for dead-center field bleacher seats. Sheesh. Heckuva lot different than paying $11 CAN to sit pretty much anywhere in the upper deck at Skydome!

You can gamble and get to Gate E early. They sell tickets right around there and most you can get for face value. Can't promise that you'll get tickets together, but you should be able to score some good deals.

Just went on The Sox site. These game-day-only Gate E tickets....are they for a certain section or can you choose any place in the park? Is there usually a ridiculous mad dash lineup to get these?

You're definitely not going to have much choice, if any.

sorry, i think i worded my question wrong. i know there wont be much "choice", as in "pick where you want to sit". what i meant was, are their multiple sections on sale at Gate E, or is it a certain specified "Game-Day Only" section?

Archived