NBA Games 09

Conrad.

I love the NBA lettering hidden in the faux-Mayan shapes under the ziggurat and beside the ball. Very nice touch. I rarely think anything in the NBA is better than C-minus work, but these are terrific. Perhaps verging a bit too far toward cliche in both cases, but technically excellent and integrated without looking cookie-cutter.

20082614447.png

The NBA is so stupid for not giving the Rockets the China game.

Or the Nets, but wouldn't it be just smart for the league to introduce more players into a market that really only knows a handful of the league's players?

I love the use of the same font that Taco Bell uses for the Mexico logo. Is that the official Mexican font whatever it is?

Yep, nothing says Mexico better than that font

mexico%201970.jpgmexprocb5.jpg

I believe is referred to as "Mexcellent" somewhere.

great job on the above logos btw, the hidden "Nba" reminds me of that "Vmi" in the Braves logo

14ilxq9.png

I love the NBA lettering hidden in the faux-Mayan shapes under the ziggurat and beside the ball. Very nice touch. I rarely think anything in the NBA is better than C-minus work, but these are terrific. Perhaps verging a bit too far toward cliche in both cases, but technically excellent and integrated without looking cookie-cutter.

Caught that too, excellent.

The NBA is so stupid for not giving the Rockets the China game.
I was wondering that too, but then again, since this will be a spectacle of sorts anyway, it's not like it won't still draw a sizable audience. Tho, I guess it would probably draw a lot more if they had Yao or even Yi playing.

Archived