Marlins M logo (revisited)

Billsballerc

Hey guys i worked on a similar project last summer and i just read over the old posts and got some good positive feed back on the work. I worked on it again today for a while and changed it up a bit. I took some of the suggestions from the last time and i think i have a fairly successful product. Please tell me what you think of it, any comments or suggestions are appreciated. Thanks guys,

Billsballerc

Marlin M 1

Marlin M 2

Here is a link to the older post

http://boards.sportslogos.net/index.php?sh...hl=billsballerc

MLynch01.pnghr1_RBI.png

Hey guys i worked on a similar project last summer and i just read over the old posts and got some good positive feed back on the work. I worked on it again today for a while and changed it up a bit. I took some of the suggestions from the last time and i think i have a fairly successful product. Please tell me what you think of it, any comments or suggestions are appreciated. Thanks guys,

Billsballerc

Marlin M 1

Marlin M 2

The Marlins already tried that idea. I think they used to wear these hats in batting practice. If I remember correctly, the Florida Marlins were going to change their name to the Miami Marlins once they move into their new stadium and use a logo with an "M" incorporated in it. I'm not sure if the Marlins are still planning on doing this.

Marlins "M" logo

I couldn't find any fault with either one. My only thought is that No. 2 is the better choice because it could also be used with the full words "Miami" and "Marlins".

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

Archived