Tri-City Parrotheads

DelayedPenalty

This is a uniform and logo concept for a team in the fantasy hockey league I'm the creator of, and compete in called the Facebook Hockey League. He offered up a logo contest for this upcoming season after changing his team name from last year.

The "owner" of the team is Jimmy Buffett, famous for his "Parrothead" fan club. The team is based in Saginaw, Michigan, one of the "Tri-cities" (Bay City-Saginaw-Midland). The logo is my work as well, as is the secondary logo, jersey design, and a simple wordmark.

Tri-City-Parrotheads-Uniform-Set-2.png

C&C welcome and appreciated!

Edit: Whipped up a quick margarita secondary logo for the other shoulder. I'm not sure about the black outline, but it looked lost with a light grey to simulate the edge of the glass. I also made a quick edit to the TC logo, centering the shaft of the T in the center of the gap of the C, rather than just center aligning them.

As a devoted Parrothead here in Cincinnati, where it all began by the way, I love this concept. The parrot logo looks great. Maybe you could do an alternate logo using a margarita glass since that is one of his trademarks. Great work.

roqymbou.pngfx32axau.png

Maybe you could do an alternate logo using a margarita glass since that is one of his trademarks

That would be an excellent idea.

I like how you made all the loud colors of the jersey work well together. I really like your parrot logo, nice and simple. Superb.

bobschultz6

' class="bbc_url">@

bobschultz6

As a devoted Parrothead here in Cincinnati, where it all began by the way, I love this concept. The parrot logo looks great. Maybe you could do an alternate logo using a margarita glass since that is one of his trademarks. Great work.

That is a fantastic idea! I was stuck for what to do for a secondary and you just helped me a ton! I'm working on it as we speak!

Archived