Rugby Union Logos?

Run34

I noticed that this site has rugby league logos but no rugby union logos. I was wondering when I can expect to see team logos from England's "Guinness Premiership" or the southern hemisphere's "Super 14" and in addition to that, international rugby union logos like the "New Zealand All Blacks" etc.

BTW what happened to the English Premier League soccer logos? They were great and then one day I noticed they just disappeared.

Your help would be greatly appreciated. Cheers.

JY

I noticed that this site has rugby league logos but no rugby union logos. I was wondering when I can expect to see team logos from England's "Guinness Premiership" or the southern hemisphere's "Super 14" and in addition to that, international rugby union logos like the "New Zealand All Blacks" etc.

BTW what happened to the English Premier League soccer logos? They were great and then one day I noticed they just disappeared.

Your help would be greatly appreciated. Cheers.

i have all the international, super 14, guinness premiership and quite a few heineken cup logos as vectors.

if anyone wants to put them up on the site in the ruby section give me a nudge.

i have all the international, super 14, guinness premiership and quite a few heineken cup logos as vectors.

if anyone wants to put them up on the site in the ruby section give me a nudge.

That's terrific would anybody be able to make this happen?

JY

• 2 weeks later...

Archived