Nebraska-Omaha Mavericks Hockey

Bmac

Several days ago, I unveiled a new logo I made for the UNO Mavericks. I wanted to put it on a hockey jersey and introduce it as an alternate. However, I did not want to just post a random jersey by itself. So, I put together a complete set for the UNO Mavs hockey team. I am now presenting it here for comments.

Colors

For the colors, I kept them close to what they currently have. I darkened the red and re-introduce silver. Black and white stay the same.

unohockeycolors.png

Logos

IMO, the logos the Mavs have now are great. So I kept what they have and added my new logo. It is a circular logo with "Nebraska-Omaha Mavericks" around it. The Maverick head logo is in the center.

unohockeylogos.png

Jerseys

The jerseys are similar to what the team currently wears, but modified. They inlcude a two-stripe design. Also, I made red home and white away.

Home:

unohockeyhome.png

Road:

unohockeyroad.png

For the alternate, I based it off of the Sabres 3rd jersey. I made it black with a classic striping pattern. My new alternate logo is used on the chest.

Alternate:

unohockeyalternate.png

Comments are much appreciated!

I like everything but the black jersey. That bull-in-circle logo is good but it just doesn't do it on a jersey for me. I'm not to sold on the jersey design either. Maybe thicken the outer red and silver stripes and make the inner portion solid white?

Archived