Empire8 Redesign

HarperK

Welcome to my Empire8 redesign. Empire8 is a D3 conference based in mainly in Upstate NY, with one team from Springfield, MA.

First up is Ithaca College. Ithaca has a traditional look, and I wanted to keep that. I tried to make little adjustments and slight improvements, and this is what i came up with...

CURRENT:

ithaca-college-football-game.jpg995d4dc86b43a1baabb6f5ce4f9112ea.jpg

CONCEPT:

ithacaunis.png

ithacaunismodel.png

kCkLFSX.pngWGUTHKC.pngnbweR1j.png

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

AWESOME idea for a series, about half of those schools are 10 minutes away from me, so I'm pretty familiar with all of them.

Your Ithaca set is perfect for them, nice and classic. Not familiar with their football but my baseball coach played baseball for them, and I know their look is pretty traditional too. Can't wait to see the rest.

spacer.png

erikas | go birds | dribbble 

#2 St John Fisher Cardinals - Rochester, NY

Right now, Fisher is the typical uncreative templated football team. they use the Missouri template at home, and the Broncos top on the road. Anyways, I felt like I had more leeway on choice here because of that. Still, i went fairly simple with a little bit of piping, and a wordmark/logo for use on the helmet and chest.

CURRENT:

vs_curry_lg.jpgrp_primary_marion%20vs.%20mt.jpg

CONCEPT:

stjfisherunis.png

stjfisherunismodel-1.png

Wow, those look pretty nice. I like how they're so simple that shows they are actually a small budgeted school.

Now, if I could do a request. I currently attend Rochester Institute of Technology, which has a few teams in the Empire 8 divison. Now, they don't have a football team there, but I'd like to see you do a concept for them, if you don't mind?

The team colors are black, orange, and white, and the mascot are the Tigers.

IowaOaks.png

Wow, those look pretty nice. I like how they're so simple that shows they are actually a small budgeted school.

Now, if I could do a request. I currently attend Rochester Institute of Technology, which has a few teams in the Empire 8 divison. Now, they don't have a football team there, but I'd like to see you do a concept for them, if you don't mind?

The team colors are black, orange, and white, and the mascot are the Tigers.

I was already planning on this :)

Really great start. Even though I dislike SJF, they look good here. That Gold/White/Gold Road combo is beautiful. I'm an Alfred U graduate, so make us look good! Can't wait to see the rest of this series.

Archived