Preview Of My Nhl Jerseys

stimpy

A few ideas:

I like the return to the Penguins colors of days long ago, though I'd use the skating penguin on both jerseys. That modern penguin/fast moving pigeon looks a bit odd in sky blue.The Philadelphia jerseys are definitely unique, but I think they leave a bit to be desired on the sleeves, especially on the orange jersey.The Calgary jerseys are not bad looking, but I'd suggest adding shoulder logos and sleeve numbers to take up all the empty space. Also, make sure you erase all the extra lines from the template, they make for a tacky look when displaying the final product. Bets of luck on your project and I look forward to seeing the rest.

sticksstones4.png

The world's foremost practitioners of professional tag-team wrestling.

A few ideas:

I like the return to the Penguins colors of days long ago, though I'd use the skating penguin on both jerseys. That modern penguin/fast moving pigeon looks a bit odd in sky blue.The Philadelphia jerseys are definitely unique, but I think they leave a bit to be desired on the sleeves, especially on the orange jersey.The Calgary jerseys are not bad looking, but I'd suggest adding shoulder logos and sleeve numbers to take up all the empty space. Also, make sure you erase all the extra lines from the template, they make for a tacky look when displaying the final product. Bets of luck on your project and I look forward to seeing the rest.

you are right about the penguin logo...im not really sure what i can add to the arms of the flyers they only have one logo maybe i can make one... :unsure: and for the number on the arms they will be there but has you can see i didn't add any numbers or names yet

I'd suggest putting a bit more work into these before you finish the rest. There's a few inconsistencies in what you done so far.

The Flyers armpits aren't the same color on the front & back, and teh stripes aren't the same thickness along the bottom.

You used two different blues on each half of the Leafs' collar.

The mirrored wordmark on the Rangers is a bad idea.

facebook.png twitter.pngblogger.pngflickr-1.jpg

Archived