How to make a signature....

GFB

Here's my shot at a sig. It's not as elaborate as ones that you more experienced guys posted but I don't think it's too bad. My only issue is finding texture, I just used the rendering that came with paint.net. Any advice would be cool.

royalsig.png

Not bad outside of the obvious misspelling. However I think it is too light. I would either add some overlays and textures, or go with a darker background and try some starry textures.

If anyone wants to get some nice lighting effects, try using some deep space imagery, such as nebulas, comets, black holes, etc. Nebulas are my personal favorite, because they are very colorful and provide an excellent source of depth...

Here's my shot at a sig. It's not as elaborate as ones that you more experienced guys posted but I don't think it's too bad. My only issue is finding texture, I just used the rendering that came with paint.net. Any advice would be cool.

royalsig.png

Not bad outside of the obvious misspelling. However I think it is too light. I would either add some overlays and textures, or go with a darker background and try some starry textures.

If anyone wants to get some nice lighting effects, try using some deep space imagery, such as nebulas, comets, black holes, etc. Nebulas are my personal favorite, because they are very colorful and provide an excellent source of depth...

Thanks man, How do you find your textures? Is it just a google search? If so, what do you search?

And I think I'll try a darker background, thanks!

royalsig.png

Thanks man, How do you find your textures? Is it just a google search? If so, what do you search?

Try deviantart.

spacer.png

erikas | go birds | dribbble 

royalsig.png

Try deviantart.

Thanks, so a search there should get me what I'm looking for?

Archived