FSU to have a White-Out against USF

Geoff

So is white becoming the new home alt in college?

Maybe for some programs, but can you even picture Nebraska at home and not wearing red? Texas not wearing orange? Ohio State not in scarlet? I won't make the arrogant "they're above that" argument, but some things just seem inconceivable.

Oregon shanged uniforms...

Wooo big deal

=====

they have worn that before...why did they have a guy come in and sport the look?

It's the first time they're wearing it at home so they're making a big deal of it.

Poor poor FSU. Apparently they are really trying to not talk about the allegations.

Yeah, FSU doesn't want anything about it said. That's why they are suing the NCAA to comply with public records laws. :rolleyes:

Athletic Director: KTU Blue Grassers Football

Oregon shanged uniforms...
Wooo big deal

=====

they have worn that before...why did they have a guy come in and sport the look?

It's the first time they're wearing it at home so they're making a big deal of it.

Poor poor FSU. Apparently they are really trying to not talk about the allegations.

Yeah, FSU doesn't want anything about it said. That's why they are suing the NCAA to comply with public records laws. :rolleyes:

I guess, yeah since they are wearing the whites at home i'll concede to you this time.

But understand I don't like it. Not one bit! :)

Archived