FSU to have a White-Out against USF

Geoff

I would assume with out mention of a special helmet, they'll just keep the golds. I would love to see a white shell with garnet and gold spear however.

Athletic Director: KTU Blue Grassers Football

Wyatt Sexton. Could have been great if he hadn't gotten Lyme Disease ... or been too high. Depending on the story you believe.

Thanks, Survival. I've always loved that look.

Athletic Director: KTU Blue Grassers Football

Isn't this the same forum that contains post after post of people hating on the mono-white look in the NFL?

FWIW, if you have a "light" helmet (gold, silver, yellow - basically any color that clashes with white or could be used instead of a white jersey) than you should never use white pants. It makes the helmet clash. It isn't dark / strong enough to stand up against all that white.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

FWIW, if you have a "light" helmet (gold, silver, yellow - basically any color that clashes with white or could be used instead of a white jersey) than you should never use white pants. It makes the helmet clash. It isn't dark / strong enough to stand up against all that white.

I totally agree.

jNTsTyQ.png

Isn't this the same forum that contains post after post of people hating on the mono-white look in the NFL?

While I almost always agree, there's something about Florida State's all-white that I just love.

IMO this should only be news if they brought out a white helmet. I agree with BBTV about the helmet clashing, IMO it doesn't look good (and I'm a Duck jersey fan). All the gold being focused on just the helmet just kind of gives the uniform a top heavy feel.

They had a press conference announcing they're going to wear the white pants they already have worn?

Ummmm. I'm a with you, i'm a huge uniforms nerd. But...what did they say?

Yeah! Wear white.

And before the season? I get like the Tuesday before the week...but in August?

Poor poor FSU. Apparently they are really trying to not talk about the allegations.

So is white becoming the new home alt in college? VT did it and if my memory serves me, didn't Florida do it a few years ago? Heck, why did they mention it? Doesn't the new rule allow you to wear your dark jersey (with the home team's permission) on the road anyway?

I agree with everyone else. What is the point of saying we will be wearing a uniform you've seen a few times, but at home, and in a month. In case you forgot what it looked like, here's an example (why not add a little gold stripe between the garnet?).

Again, I will recall my memory, but back in the day (like Deion Sanders' day) wasn't their white pants like the gold without a stripe, just a logo?

KISSwall09.jpg

Archived