Los Angeles Guardians

JayLo1112

This was my first head to toe design of any team on here, and my first time ever designing uniforms. I tried to think of a good name that related to the city name "Los Angeles" and the first thing I thought of was the nickname "The city of angels". So I took that a step farther and related that to a "Guardian Angel". So I thought that the Coast Guard could be considered by many to be guardian angels, and there is actually a Coast Guard Training facility in California, though its much closer to San Fran than L.A. The logo/shield the Coast Guard uses is blue and a light orange, where the colors came from. So here you go, sorry to be late to the game here, I know the boards are already flooded with these concepts but it's my first real concept and I wanted feedback.

ps. my Alternate logo is in my sig.

GuardiansPrimary.png

LAGHomeset.pngLAGRoadset.png

lrg_6444e0b331f54e979d389637de158186.jpg

great first concept. the only problem IMO is that the primary logo doesnt mention the team name at all. its just a nicely drawn helicopter. maybe add something to the design to make it more identifiable (if you know what i mean).

i also think you should make the home nameplate orange, instead of white. i think it would look awkward in a real game.

other than that, i say great concept. keep working and working and eventually youll be an elite designer. :welcome: to the designing business.

Vikings.png

VikingsCards.png

H.H.H. Metrodome - The greatest dome in the history of Minneapolis.

great first concept. the only problem IMO is that the primary logo doesnt mention the team name at all. its just a nicely drawn helicopter. maybe add something to the design to make it more identifiable (if you know what i mean).

i also think you should make the home nameplate orange, instead of white. i think it would look awkward in a real game.

other than that, i say great concept. keep working and working and eventually youll be an elite designer. :welcome: to the designing business.

Very few NFL teams do include their team name into the primary logo. For most teams, it is just a logo. The only teams that come to mind that do are the Seahaws & Eagles. And possibly the Bucs?

Twins.pngGoldenGophers.png

I wasn't ripping you to shreds, I was just saying that it looked pretty identifiable to me, in my opinion.

i know you werent. i just didnt know that the wordmark was part of the primary.

Vikings.png

VikingsCards.png

H.H.H. Metrodome - The greatest dome in the history of Minneapolis.

honestly if I saw that Helicopter I wouldn't have thought Guardian either...I understand where you're coming from RIPmetrodome, it looks more like a piece of clipart than a logo to me. It's very well done don't get me wrong, but I just don't get Guardian out of it.

dd-1.jpg

DAN|dismounts

I wasn't ripping you to shreds, I was just saying that it looked pretty identifiable to me, in my opinion.

i know you werent. i just didnt know that the wordmark was part of the primary.

OK man no problem. After 3 pointless posts :D , I should probably post C and C. The helicopter does kinda look like clipart, so giving it more logo elements would help. Theres something I like about that secondary though. Keep working.

Archived