fantasy football "video"

leggman01

check out the video i did for our week 1 fantasy "previews" - most of the logos are originals designed by me, but the league logo was designed by roxstar and the patriot is used by permission of the original designer from these boards (name is escaping me right now...) - i uploaded the logos into ncaa 10 and shot some "highlights" then uploaded all of the images and video to a service called animoto (it's a GREAT service, by the way) to create the video...i'm pretty pleased with the result

jldesigns404eo.png

Excellent job! What program did you use to create and edit this?

it's all done through animoto.com...just upload the pictures/video and then pick the music and they do the rest - :30 versions are free...it's way too easy to use...

Wow, you could have fooled me, or anyone for that matter!

Utah_Jazz_2010-11_Identity_Signa-2.jpg

i actually produced one of those videos for MU that was used for a television commercial, and it works great...the TV ad exec commented on how great it looked...so she was fooled, too :)

not all of those logos were done by you. the second one on the vid is the Gwinnett Gladiators logo :therock:

hence the term "most" (the massacre is a re-worked peoria pirates logo and the trojans one is actually mount olive college's logo)...reading is fundamental :)

jldesigns404eo.png

i actually produced one of those videos for MU that was used for a television commercial, and it works great...the TV ad exec commented on how great it looked...so she was fooled, too :)

not all of those logos were done by you. the second one on the vid is the Gwinnett Gladiators logo :therock:

hence the term "most" (the massacre is a re-worked peoria pirates logo and the trojans one is actually mount olive college's logo)...reading is fundamental :)

ah, you did say that... my mistake my mistake

Careful, you better hope they?re not skimming through these boards!

Utah_Jazz_2010-11_Identity_Signa-2.jpg

Archived