WKU football overhaul

BigDmo

I don't have any skills that most of you guys have with making logos and putting them on templates and stuff, not to mention I didn't really have any desire to change much, but here is what I would want WKU to look like in terms of football.

http://www.easportsworld.com/en_US/ncaafootball/create_a_school#/school/2250890065:1252881015

-Used new jersey template

-Added silver alternate

-Added silver and white pants, removed red

-Names on jerseys

-New field art w/ new primary

-Made primary the new Kentucky flag logo (used old helmet)

-Put em in a non-generic stadium similar to theirs

-Put script as secondary logo, put it on chest

-"Throwback" away (not throwing back to anything specific)

-Black is third color, but only for outline purposes since colors don't stand out that well

Thoughts?

Update

-removed silver uni (avoid confusing w/ away teams)

-added throwback style helmet, jersey, pants (if anyone has actual WKU throwback images that would be cool, if not, then I like the throwback style, it mixes and matches with my other sets)

-completed roster (accurate as could be, if you guys wanna download, I'm gonna build them up in dynasty)

Another update, although it appears no one cares

-moved jersey stripe up (chose different template

-added a cuff

-removed throwback, brought back silver and new silver away (similar to oregon's steel)

-new red helmet with script on it

-red pants added

-fixed roster a little bit more

problem here: we have to click on a link, to one of the slowest moving sites...ea teambuilder.

plus, concepts really do not flow when you are using teambuilder. have you ever done a concept on here before? ive only been a member on the boards since April and am already very comfortable using inkscape. u should dip your chip into some of the stuff on here!

problem here: we have to click on a link, to one of the slowest moving sites...ea teambuilder.

plus, concepts really do not flow when you are using teambuilder. have you ever done a concept on here before? ive only been a member on the boards since April and am already very comfortable using inkscape. u should dip your chip into some of the stuff on here!

That's what she said?

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

Archived